You can easily order bluwinx blue light glasses through our online store. In this video, we walk you through the entire purchasing process – how to choose your frame color and size, lens type, and checkout. You have the convenient option to split your purchase into monthly payments with the Affirm service or pay the total amount immediately.
To order bluwinx blue light glasses, follow these easy steps:
- Once you choose your eyeglasses frames, select the desired frame color.
- Select your frame size: Narrow, Medium, or Wide. Also, size numbers are available and you can learn more with our Fit Guide.
- Click on the “Select lenses and order” button to proceed to the next step.
- Select your lens type from the drop-down menu. Choose between planos (non-prescription), readers, or manually enter your prescription. To understand pupillary distance (PD), see our pupillary distance video on the Fit Guide page.
- Click the “Add to Cart” button.
- You can enter your coupon code if you have one.
- Review your order and click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Enter your billing details and credit card information. You can split your order into multiple payments by ticking the “Affirm Monthly Payments” bubble.
- Click the “Place Order” button to complete your order.
How to Order video transcript
Once you’re on the bluwinx website and have found the frames you would like to purchase, the next step will be to choose your frame color. Select one of the color options available.
Next, select your frame size. To see additional information regarding the exact frame measurements, scroll down and click on “Additional Information.” Here you’ll see the frame width name and the exact measurements of the frame. For additional guidance on choosing the right frame size, see our Fit Guide. Once you’ve selected your size and color, click on the “Select lenses and order” button.
Here, you’ll be prompted to select your lens type. From the drop-down menu, choose from planos, readers, or prescription lenses. To enter your prescription, simply fill in the exact information as it appears on the script that you received from your physician. Make sure to enter your PD or pupillary distance. To understand pupillary distance, see our pupillary distance video.
Once you’ve selected your lens type, click on the blue “Add to cart” button.
You’ll now be able to enter a coupon code if you have one and review your order before you proceed to checkout. If everything looks good, click the blue “Proceed to checkout” button.
On this page, you will enter your billing details and your credit card information. You will also have the option to split up your total into monthly payments with Affirm. To select the monthly payment option, simply click the bubble next to “Affirm Monthly Payments”.
If you would like to use your HSA or FSA card, you can do that here as well.
Now you’re ready to place your order.
Learn more about bluwinx
bluwinx was founded in 2017 by a group of sleep experts that have been studying sleep for more than 30 years. We set out on a mission to create the best quality blue light blocking glasses that filter the right percentage of blue light emitted from digital screens.
Our team at bluwinx believes that everyone has the right to a good night’s sleep. That’s why we offer fashionable frames, along with KODAK Total Blue® Lens technology, that provides unsurpassed protection against harmful blue-violet light.
As Featured On:
Each of our eyeglasses is specially manufactured in an ophthalmic lab in Ohio, USA.
bluwinx blue light blocking glasses deliver the KODAK Total Blue® Lens technology, offering unsurpassed filtration of harmful blue-violet light.
KODAK Total Blue® Lens Technology:
- Filters up to 80% of High Energy Visible (HEV) Blue Light
- Offers 100% UV protection
- Anti-reflective coating on the front and back of the lenses
- No amber tint
- Easy-to-clean with a superhydrophobic layer
- Perfect for use during the day and night
bluwinx glasses may be purchased using HSA.
We provide free shipping to any location within the USA.