Keep your vision in the clear with our anti-fogging lens cloth. Recommended by world class eye glass lens manufacturers, our chemical-free microfiber cloth is infused with an anti-fogging formula that makes it easy to prevent your glasses from fogging up.
Instructions for Use:
- Remove the granular dust and dirt on the lens before use.
- Simply breathe on both sides of the lens and gently wipe the front and back of the lenses with the anti-fog cloth for 20-30 seconds.
- Once you’ve finished, fold the lens cloth and put it back into the packaging to save it for future use.
Now, you can enjoy up to 72 hours of fog-free vision! It is recommended to replace the cloth every three months. This anti-fog cleaning cloth is not washable and will lose its effects when washed.
How the Anti-Fogging Works:
After wiping down the lenses with the anti-fog cloth, the anti-fogging elements will attach themselves to the surface of the lens. The anti-fogging elements work to reduce the surface tension of the water, ultimately preventing the condensation of water vapor that causes glasses to fog up.
Scope of Application:
- The anti-fog cloth is suitable for most lenses including coated lenses, resin lenses, water-prevent lenses, goggles, swimming goggles (to wipe inside), diving glasses, helmets, and protective masks.
- For brand-new water-prevent lenses, the surface is too dense and smooth. The surface is not conducive to the adhesion of the anti-fogging element and the anti-fogging effect is not significant. After a period of use, the anti-fogging element will attach to the surface due to wear and tear, and the effect will improve.
- The anti-fog lens cloth is not suitable for contact lenses.
Good to Know:
Our anti-fogging lens cloth is environmentally friendly. Its materials and ingredients are non-toxic and free from heavy metals and harmful chemicals. The cloth is anti-mildew and non-irritant to the skin and respiratory tract.
- Store in a sealed, cool place away from light. Valid for 2 years.
- Please keep the anti-fog lens cloth clean and store it in a clean packaging bag.